Revoking 'under processing 2013 L1 to H1 COS' - urgent help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revoking 'under processing 2013 L1 to H1 COS' - urgent help needed

I am working with Employer A on L1. My L1 VISA expired in 2012 but I have a valid I94 with L1 status valid till Mid of 2015. I have filed L1 to H1 COS in April 2013 with employer B but now due to some personal reasons I want to stick with my L1 employer. I have the receipt number for COS and as of today its still not approved yet by USCIS and shows as initial review status on USCIS website. I have requested my H1 Petitioner to revoke L1 to H1 COS before USCIS approves it however he seems to not showing up interest and letting it process as revoking does not work in his favor either way. I do not have an option to go out USA and come back on L1 status as my L1 VISA already expired. I want to continue on L1 till I am allowed on my current I94. However if my COS get approved by USCIS, I can not work on L1 beyond 1st Oct 2013 and bound to leave my L1 employer and start working on H1 which I do not want until my family situations improves.

Is there a way I can approach USCIS myself or through my own attorney and get it revoked? Kindly help immediately as time is crucial for me?

Do I have any other options to deal with this situation?

Originally posted by vks1021 View Post
    I am working with Employer A on L1. My L1 VISA expired in 2012 but I have a valid I94 with L1 status valid till Mid of 2015. I have filed L1 to H1 COS in April 2013 with employer B but now due to some personal reasons I want to stick with my L1 employer. I have the receipt number for COS and as of today its still not approved yet by USCIS and shows as initial review status on USCIS website. I have requested my H1 Petitioner to revoke L1 to H1 COS before USCIS approves it however he seems to not showing up interest and letting it process as revoking does not work in his favor either way. I do not have an option to go out USA and come back on L1 status as my L1 VISA already expired. I want to continue on L1 till I am allowed on my current I94. However if my COS get approved by USCIS, I can not work on L1 beyond 1st Oct 2013 and bound to leave my L1 employer and start working on H1 which I do not want until my family situations improves.

Is there a way I can approach USCIS myself or through my own attorney and get it revoked? Kindly help immediately as time is crucial for me?

Do I have any other options to deal with this situation?
    I don't think anything can be done in this regard and you would have to join Employer B from H1 effective date. Since its the employers petition, USCIS cannot revoke it on your request. Just hope you didnt make it through the lottery.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X