Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travelling on H1B with Dependent on H4 - Queries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling on H1B with Dependent on H4 - Queries?

Dear All
    I will be travelling to US on 12/13th of June on H1B and my wife is on H4. I have few questions regarding the travel, appreciate if anyone can help

1) I was in US from 2007 to 2010. Had a New Jersey license which expired sometime in 2011. Can I renew this license based on my new petition which is valid till Nov 2015? Or, I will have to go thru the entire process of Written Test, Driving Test again to get a new license. I can land in NJ for few days so that my license thing is sorted

2) If I need to apply for a fresh license again thru tests, is it advisable to get an Internation Driving License from my home country?

3) On the Insurance part - it will be activated from the first of the month following my landing date in US. So I assume my insurance will be activated from 1st of July. My wife is currrently in her 3rd month of Pregnancy.Hence I am looking for some sort of Insurance which will cover her during the days my Company's group Insurance is not active.

Do you have any reference for a Insurance provider which will cover my Wife with Pregnancy related coverage. I checked with my Company provider, they do provide sort of temporary coverage but Pre-existing conditions and Pregnancy is nto covered.

Appreciate your help.

Best Regards
    Thescorpions

no problem with the driving liscence...if u apply for extension..then u will only have vision test and u will get the liscence...
    u can also get international driving liscence from india home country
    regarding insurance u can come here and search for the different types which ur employer or company provides

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X