Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Approval process.

Hello Everybody,

I want to share my experience here for my H1B visa approval.

My new employer file the petition on Apr-01-2013 under premium processing.. As you all know, there is a declaration of lottery within a few days, after some weight on Apr-12-2013 I received e-mail from employer with the receipt number. Which gives me some relief that my case make through the lottery. Now I just need to wait & watch. As my application is premium processing it was not supposed to start processing further till Apr-15-2013 & I was expecting result max by Apr-30-2013, as it takes 15 days to process the premium application. So as expected from Apr-15-2013 my receipt number stated showing Initial review from Apr-15-2013. It shows in this state till Apr-17-2013.

On Apr-18-2013 it goes to RFE (Reference For Evidence), this makes me some worried about this, I ask employers what documented is getting asked, they said it was required from our side as an employer, nothing from you, if we need anything from your side we will let you know. From Apr-18-2013 till Apr-24-2013 my receipt number shows the same status.

Then, it changed on Apr-25-2013 that Initial review "Clock stopped". Now my tension goes high, RFE has done, now what? Why the clock stopped? Does it means REF again, does it means something else. I started searching this forum as well as others to understand what clock stopped means & what happens in such cases. Some forums say just go ahead & refresh it after 1 hour or so it changed to decide, some says after RFE, if the clock stopped then more changes of rejection, or RFE again 1 more time.
    I tried after 1 hrs, again after 4 hours again after 6 hours & so on.. But it says Same state. My tension goes up & up Hours by hours as they are passing by, So after a long long wait, that is from Apr-25-2013 till May-16-2013 my case status stays the same that the clock stopped.

On May-17-2013 it changes to Clock started. This was a weekend day (Friday) So I have no alternative to wait & watch again after so much long wait.
    From May-17-2013 till May-21-2013 it says the same that Clock started till May-21-2013.

Once again on May-21-2013 at the time of evening it moved back to the "The clock stopped" at this time, what is going on in my mind is not explainable.
    & Finally, On May 22-2013 It says On May-21-2013 your application is approved. Which gives me a big relief...

Now I am just counting the days as I can join the new company from Oct-01-2013.

I share this my experience hoping that this will help someone.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X