Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 and H1B stamping question-URGENT

Hi

I am working in US from past 4 and half years, with the same US employer for more than 3 years as a full time employee on H1B. I am planning to go for Stamping in July in HYDERABAD, I got a question while filling up the DS-160. I traveled to One of Middle East country(Oman) before coming to US in June,2008 and came back within a month in July 2008, as I didn't like the job there.

If I visited some Middle East country within 5 years, will there be admin processing? I read in forums that it will take a long time for clearing the admin process if you have traveled to Middle Eastern countries. I have come to US after I went to Oman but my H1B stamping was done before in 2007.

I came to US on B1 as well in 2005 and stayed for 40 days. Till now my visa is accepted all the times. Right now, I have my i140 also been approved, but I am not using it for my visa stamping. Still I have my 1797 approved till Sept,2014.

This is the first time I am planning to go to India after I came to US and I need to go for visa stamping.

Please let me know your suggestions, I will be really thankful to you.

Thanks

One cannot predict if the application will or will not go into administrative processing. You must mention all your travel and work history truthfully in your application. A willful misrepresentation can attract a lifetime ban.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X