Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I9 Issue and complicated multiple H1B transfer

Hi,
    I am having valid H1B with Employer A with valid I94 till NOV 2014. But I lost the job due to downsizing in the organization and I have last payslip from them as on 1st Feb'2013. Then I have applied my H1B transfer with Comp B by Feb 19th which is still in process and had a RFE on Apr 5th. I started working for that company and also did work on a project but they did not pay me anything still. My first employer A revoked my H1B which was done on 19th March.

Meanwhile in March I got through a FTE position with company C which was ready to move me to their H1B even after explaining them my situation. Their immigration lawyer told me that they can file a H1B from Emp A to them with a condition that I need to go back to my home country and come back with stamping because I was not having any payslip in March. they have also mentioned that they don't want the payslips from Company B. Once Company C received the receipt, I have resigned from Comp B and started working for them recently. But recently Comp C, my new employer received DHS query in I9 and they were asked to submit all 3 H1B receipt (empA, B, C) and that is still in process as they have mentioned that they don't understand the situation; they need time to investigate it. Now meanwhile my new employer COMP C updated the H1B application as premium to get the results soon and they are saying me that I may need to go to my home country and do the stamping and come back which is fine with me. I have my I94 valid till Nov'2014.

But after listening to these from attorney I am not sure whats happening and what is the possible things may happen on my case.

Can any of you help me to understand what could be the possible outcome of this situation. I really need help; I have my daughter with me who is on H4.
    Any help/suggestions are very much helpful for me to understand the things better.

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X