Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US born kid with parents inside OFC and consulate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US born kid with parents inside OFC and consulate?

Me and my wife will be going for visa stamping at Mumbai, India next month from Pune at US consulate/ assembly.
    Concern is I have a US born Infant and he wont stay without us.
    Can I take him inside with me for the interview ??? Do they all USC infant inside ?? Did anyone recently took their kid with them?

Originally posted by H1Btenstion View Post
    Me and my wife will be going for visa stamping at Mumbai, India next month from Pune at US consulate/ assembly.
    Can I take him inside with me for the interview ??? Do they all USC infant inside ?? Did anyone recently took their kid with them?

Yes, they will allow you to take your child with you. They did it for us.

Comment

passport

Originally posted by H1Btenstion View Post
      just make sure you take the infants passport with you. they usually dont ask but better safe than sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by SanHan View Post
        Yes, they will allow you to take your child with you. They did it for us.
        Thank you ! just quick question, Did you go to mumbai and with new interview system(ofc and counselor interview on different day.)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by imirza View Post
        just make sure you take the infants passport with you. they usually dont ask but better safe than sorry.
        Thanks for the info.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X