Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B extension - More than one RFE.

Hey Guys,

My H1B got expired in jan-2013 and my employer filed for an extension in the month of Dec-2012.
    I received RFE during March for Employee-Employer rln model and all documents were submited on 5-april-2013.

Meanwhile I had an emergency to attend in India and reached india few weeks back. My employer suggested my RFE would get cleared by june, I can complete my stamping and leave back to US. The case was under RFE review for more than 60 days, when enquired a ticket was raised from USCIS and a week before the status shows another RFE has been raised.

Have you ppl come across more than one RFE with a gap of more than 3 months ? Am yet to get the RFE notice and not sure how long this is going to take for an decision. Am so tensed and not sure whether I will get through and be able to travel again.

Pls lemme know your suggestions.

Originally posted by ppl View Post
    Hey Guys,

My H1B got expired in jan-2013 and my employer filed for an extension in the month of Dec-2012.
    I received RFE during March for Employee-Employer rln model and all documents were submited on 5-april-2013.

Meanwhile I had an emergency to attend in India and reached india few weeks back. My employer suggested my RFE would get cleared by june, I can complete my stamping and leave back to US. The case was under RFE review for more than 60 days, when enquired a ticket was raised from USCIS and a week before the status shows another RFE has been raised.

Have you ppl come across more than one RFE with a gap of more than 3 months ? Am yet to get the RFE notice and not sure how long this is going to take for an decision. Am so tensed and not sure whether I will get through and be able to travel again.

Pls lemme know your suggestions.
    Yes it is possible to get multiple RFEs. Why not upgrade to premium to get faster response.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X