Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Interview Program Waiver Question

Hi,

I am working in US on H1B, I need info about Interview Visa Waiver for H4 for my wife and Kid.My wife had H4 earlier which got expired last year in March 2012 so as per rule she qualified for Interview Waiver Program.

I have following questions:Can you please help me with below questions.

1.What is the process for Drop Box to submit docs for visa stamping(Is there any format to send docs).Whom to contact at Stanley office in Kolkata.

2.DS 160 Form, Do I need to fill up separetly for my Wife and My Son.

3.Do I need to pay separate fee for appointment for them? If so, I will get two receipt numbers so does that mean I need to schedule appointment separate If Not, which receipt number to use.

4.I have created profile already online for visa interview scheduling but I am not seeing how to add My Son in that profile to
    get calculated visa fee for my wife and son together as It seems I need to take calculated total fee print out from profile at axis bank to make payment for visa receipt.

Sorry I have multiple questions at the same time..

Thanks in advance !

Originally posted by mumbai View Post
    Hi,

I am working in US on H1B, I need info about Interview Visa Waiver for H4 for my wife and Kid.My wife had H4 earlier which got expired last year in March 2012 so as per rule she qualified for Interview Waiver Program.

I have following questions:Can you please help me with below questions.

1.What is the process for Drop Box to submit docs for visa stamping(Is there any format to send docs).Whom to contact at Stanley office in Kolkata. -- Just call their number and they will tell you.

2.DS 160 Form, Do I need to fill up separetly for my Wife and My Son. -- Yes, each applicant has to fill a separate application.

3.Do I need to pay separate fee for appointment for them? If so, I will get two receipt numbers so does that mean I need to schedule appointment separate If Not, which receipt number to use. -- Yes, each applicant has to pay the fees. You can use any one receipt to schedule the appointment and add the other person into the same appointment.

4.I have created profile already online for visa interview scheduling but I am not seeing how to add My Son in that profile to
    get calculated visa fee for my wife and son together as It seems I need to take calculated total fee print out from profile at axis bank to make payment for visa receipt.
    -- Call Stanley and ask.

Sorry I have multiple questions at the same time..

Thanks in advance !
    See above.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X