Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4b visa while H1B transfer in process

Hi,

I am planning to apply for my wife H4Visa and i got offer from another company for which they already started the transfer process.
    Within 3-4 weeks i would have my new H1B approval notice.

Can i apply for her H4B while H1B transfer in process?

What if for example my H1B approved on July8 and wife has interview on July9.. My wife wont be carrying the new H1B approval notice because it just got approved.. What would happen under this scenario?

Any suggestion about whether i should take a interview date for her or wait for another month or two until my H1B is approved and i received paystubs from my new employer.

Thanks,

Originally posted by ssp View Post
    Hi,

I am planning to apply for my wife H4Visa and i got offer from another company for which they already started the transfer process.
    Within 3-4 weeks i would have my new H1B approval notice.

Can i apply for her H4B while H1B transfer in process?

What if for example my H1B approved on July8 and wife has interview on July9.. My wife wont be carrying the new H1B approval notice because it just got approved.. What would happen under this scenario?

Any suggestion about whether i should take a interview date for her or wait for another month or two until my H1B is approved and i received paystubs from my new employer.

Thanks,
    In this scenario, advisable to do wife's H4 after you have done and got H1 transfer approved.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      In this scenario, advisable to do wife's H4 after you have done and got H1 transfer approved.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thanks raghvi, But i already completed the DS160 form with my current employer H1B receipt number, and also paid the fees.. Do i need to pay the fees again to apply for my wife H4 visa after my H1 is approved?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X