Urgent help for to be expired H1B visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help for to be expired H1B visa

I am working on H1B and my maximum stay period of 06 years will be expired after 01 year. So please provide best suggetions and answers for listed questions.

1. By processing for green card, can i get work eligibility approval before visa expiry date?
    2. How long time is required for approval of labor certification based on H1B visa?
    3. How long time is required for approval of I-140 after approval of labor certification, based on H1B visa?
    4. Which forms needs to get approved to continue my job before visa expiry date?
    5. Can i continue my job after getting approved I 140 in H1B visa?

Originally posted by kishore View Post
    I am working on H1B and my maximum stay period of 06 years will be expired after 01 year. So please provide best suggetions and answers for listed questions.

1. By processing for green card, can i get work eligibility approval before visa expiry date?
    2. How long time is required for approval of labor certification based on H1B visa?
    3. How long time is required for approval of I-140 after approval of labor certification, based on H1B visa?
    4. Which forms needs to get approved to continue my job before visa expiry date?
    5. Can i continue my job after getting approved I 140 in H1B visa?
    Has your 5 year physical stay in US completed ? if yes, It would be difficult for you to get extension beyond 6th year unless you get the labor and I 140 approved within the next 1 year. Better talk to an immigration attorney ASAP to determine your options.

Timelines depend upon various factors read more at:

Immihelp.com - Comprehensive information on green card, Visitors Visa, H1 Visa, Student Visa, other visas and visitors medical insurance, newcomer to USA

This is my opinion not legal advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X