Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 - rfe

Hello,
    My employer has filled H1 visa for me and they have received RFE for my H1 petition.
    RFE is seeking information on the
    1. Evidence must show how the beneficiary's degree(s) in non-IT background qualify/qualifies him/her for the proffered position as a(n) Information Security Analyst.

My engineering (ME) & plus 2 (Computer science) had definitely helped me getting a job in IT and the past 6.5 + years experience, training's, certifications and performance had helped me to reach here. Do i need to strictly correlate my degree to the position or stick to experience ?

Any help on how do we progress on this ? Thank you !!

Your employer and their lawyer should answer this using your educational evaluation and any other evidence such as relevant work experience. Does the 2 year Computer science education lead to a degree?
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      Your employer and their lawyer should answer this using your educational evaluation and any other evidence such as relevant work experience. Does the 2 year Computer science education lead to a degree?
      Thanks..for the response.
      My 2 Year CS educations is not considered as education. I will definitely let the EMPLOYER know this.
      Between any risk you are seeing in this ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X