No announcement yet.

H-1B extension filed with employer A and got new offer with another employer B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-1B extension filed with employer A and got new offer with another employer B

H-1B extension filed with present employer (company A) and got new job offer with another employer . New employer (company B) ready to transfer my H-1B visa. my present H-1B visa expires on 9/30/2013.

My question here is does immigration law allows transfer and extension of H-1B with company B (New employer) where already company A (present employer )filed H-1B extension and it's under process?

appreciate your response and thanks in advance. please do let me know if you need any more information to answer my question.

Thanks.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    H-1B extension filed with present employer (company A) and got new job offer with another employer . New employer (company B) ready to transfer my H-1B visa. my present H-1B visa expires on 9/30/2013.

My question here is does immigration law allows transfer and extension of H-1B with company B (New employer) where already company A (present employer )filed H-1B extension and it's under process?

appreciate your response and thanks in advance. please do let me know if you need any more information to answer my question.

Thanks.
    When is A' H1 asscoaied I-94 expiring?

Comment

I-94 is expiring on 10/10/2013.

Comment

In that case you can apply with company B. If both A's extension and B's petition get approved you would have a choice as to whom you want to work with.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks for your time. you mean i can go with employer B for h-1B transfer even employer A already filed my h-1b extension. correct me if i am wrong.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X