Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCA delays and H1-B extension

Hi everyone,

My H1-B expires on 30th September 2013 and I will need a new LCA as my US role changed. My company hasn't even started the new LCA procurement process yet. Assuming it starts some time next week (may be end of next week), how long will it take for the new LCA to be issued?

I am currently in the US and I don't have any travel plans in this year, so as long as it is filed before the visa expiration date, I should be OK. I know a new LCA takes about 10 days usually, but I am asking as there seems to be a delay in LCA procurement recently for applications filed after July 1st 2013 due to some new prevailing wages released by department of Labor. Do I have enough time to get my extension filed in the coming 2 months?

LCA delays and H1-B extension

Yes there is a problem with new LCA or H1b extension for some Indian companies which are paying less then the minium wage limit.
    Checke the minium wage limit

Click on search wizard and then enter
    State:
    County:

Programers/testes comes under Level 2 wage limit. If your salary is below the wage limit, company can not file new LCA, then salary should be change or you have to look for other job.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X