Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer case

Hi

I am working in company A (indian based MNC Company) and now I got other job thru company B (Desi company). I have few doubts regarding H1B transfer :

1)..Shall I have to inform company A regarding Resignation ?
    2)..Shall I take 2 weeks Vacation leave with company A and later i will send resignation letter when i get new petition (premium process) with Company B.
    3)..If I have some contract(Bond Agreement) with company A , shall I need to give that bond amount ( Like Infosys , CTS , HCL , TCS , Wipro india based company)
    4).. if I will not give bond amount , so it's affected to my GC process with company B.

Please reply me ASAP. It's urgent
    Appreciate

Thanks

Me too having similar doubts....... Anyone??????

Comment

Originally posted by tech2012 View Post
      Hi

I am working in company A (indian based MNC Company) and now I got other job thru company B (Desi company). I have few doubts regarding H1B transfer :

1)..Shall I have to inform company A regarding Resignation ? -- That depends on A's policies and any contracts that you signed with them.
      2)..Shall I take 2 weeks Vacation leave with company A and later i will send resignation letter when i get new petition (premium process) with Company B. -- Up to you.
      3)..If I have some contract(Bond Agreement) with company A , shall I need to give that bond amount ( Like Infosys , CTS , HCL , TCS , Wipro india based company) -- Yes, they can demand that.
      4).. if I will not give bond amount , so it's affected to my GC process with company B. -- probably not, but A can file a lawsuit to claim that amount.

Please reply me ASAP. It's urgent
      Appreciate

Thanks
      See above.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
        See above.
        If company A will not issue experiance letter ,so It's affected on my Labor or GC process with new employer.
        how we can fulfill this requirement with USCIS. ?

thanks

Comment

You can get letters from your colleagues.
          This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X