Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• profile created in us visa doc portal

Hi
    I created a profile in US visa doc portal when my h1b petetion got approved .
    I only entered my mail id n provided password.
    Now I got the check list from my company for stamping appointment date. In the check list they mentioned not to create a profile in the portal else will lead to indefinite delay.
    So when I asked the visa team, they told to send mail to the portal to delete the profile.
    Will they delete the profile?
    If not deleted what can happen yo my appointment,
    Any body reply

Regards
    Chandrashekar

Originally posted by chand_u2 View Post
    Hi
    I created a profile in US visa doc portal when my h1b petetion got approved .
    I only entered my mail id n provided password.
    Now I got the check list from my company for stamping appointment date. In the check list they mentioned not to create a profile in the portal else will lead to indefinite delay.
    So when I asked the visa team, they told to send mail to the portal to delete the profile.
    Will they delete the profile?
    If not deleted what can happen yo my appointment,
    Any body reply

Regards
    Chandrashekar
    Hi,
    I have a similar problem. I sent them an email and they registered me on the portal with asking! They sent me a provisionary pass Even my name is wrong on it.
    Could you manage to get your visa doc portal deleted in time. Did they oblige you immediately or was it a long drawn process.
    Please let me know. I am desperate!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X