• Show
Clear All

• sarathatcrr
    replied
    In the same boad

Originally posted by imemyself1 View Post
    Hi All,

I today received an email from the us-embassy with the following details:

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ***

Your document(s) have been collected from the US Embassy/Consulate

The passport number being returned is YYYY YYYY

You have chosen to have your documents delivered to the following location:

Bengaluru, Prestige Atrium 2nd Floor Unit No. 304, Bangalore, 560001

If you have any issues or concerns, please contact us.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **

What does this mean.

Let me give you background information:
    I attended the interview for fresh H1-B, at the hyderabad consulate on 18-july-2013.
    My case was put on administrative processing and passport was returned.
    The VO officer also didnt issue me any slip asking for more information.

I am not sure what does this mean, and what should I do. I am really curious and anxious for the last 6 days.

When I use the "https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/" I get the following message:
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ***
    Case Creation Date: 16-Jul-2013
    Status Updated Date: 19-Jul-2013

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days.
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** *

Hi, Now i have received a similar note from Us travel docs? I would like to know what happened after you receive this e-mail? What does they mean form the e-mail?

Leave a comment:

• imemyself1
    replied
    Originally posted by saratdev View Post
    but they said the passport is being returned right? did you not get your passport back?

The passport was given at the time of the interview only. God alone knows if I get the VISA .
    Now in dilemma what needs to be done.

Leave a comment:

• saratdev
    replied
    Updates from my side.
    I went to the VFS office and they gave back all the papers that they have retained { I-797, I-29, LCA, Client letter }
    Now nothing is said about the VISA, and also no 221g related information is given.
    I am really going bonkers as with no updates and information.

Any help/info highly appreciated.
    but they said the passport is being returned right? did you not get your passport back?

Leave a comment:

• imemyself1
    replied
    Updates from my side.
    I went to the VFS office and they gave back all the papers that they have retained { I-797, I-29, LCA, Client letter }
    Now nothing is said about the VISA, and also no 221g related information is given.
    I am really going bonkers as with no updates and information.

Any help/info highly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• imemyself1
    replied
    They havent given any document. Anyways I will go to the prestige atrium building and enquire.
    Also the status on the * is still administrative processing.

Leave a comment:

• saratdev
    replied
    They didnt give me any slips. Also, does it mean that I should go the consulate office and pick up the documents?
    no. goto the address specified in the email where you have requested for your documents to be delivered. in your case its the prestige atrium Banglore. by document i meant the 221g form that they have given you with your case number on it.

Leave a comment:

• imemyself1
    replied
    you can pick it up. you have to take the slip given to you at the time you submitted ur documents.
    They didnt give me any slips. Also, does it mean that I should go the consulate office and pick up the documents?

Leave a comment:

• saratdev
    replied
    Originally posted by nallapra View Post
    I also got similar mail.What should we do now. Should we wait for another mail or you can go and pick up the documents.
    you can pick it up. you have to take the slip given to you at the time you submitted ur documents.

Leave a comment:

• nallapra
    replied
    I also got similar mail.What should we do now. Should we wait for another mail or you can go and pick up the documents.

Leave a comment:

• imemyself1
    replied
    It mostly means your visa is issued. you will get a passport pick up email, and you should have your visa. was yours a fulltime job?do you work at a client location and your employer is different thna your client? LEt me know. Congrats again.
    Thanks for the information. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope that what u said becomes true.
    Btw, I am on a fulltime job and have also started working from them, though from india at present. Yes, I am supposed to be working at the client location and my employer is different than the client. I am basically into EC(Employer-Client) model as they usually call here.

Leave a comment:

• saratdev
    replied
    Congrats

It mostly means your visa is issued. you will get a passport pick up email, and you should have your visa. was yours a fulltime job?do you work at a client location and your employer is different thna your client? LEt me know. Congrats again.

Leave a comment:

• imemyself1
    started a topic Help/Info needed

Help/Info needed

Hi All,

I today received an email from the us-embassy with the following details:

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ***

Your document(s) have been collected from the US Embassy/Consulate

The passport number being returned is YYYY YYYY

You have chosen to have your documents delivered to the following location:

Bengaluru, Prestige Atrium 2nd Floor Unit No. 304, Bangalore, 560001

If you have any issues or concerns, please contact us.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **

What does this mean.

Let me give you background information:
    I attended the interview for fresh H1-B, at the hyderabad consulate on 18-july-2013.
    My case was put on administrative processing and passport was returned.
    The VO officer also didnt issue me any slip asking for more information.

I am not sure what does this mean, and what should I do. I am really curious and anxious for the last 6 days.

When I use the "https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/" I get the following message:
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ***
    Case Creation Date: 16-Jul-2013
    Status Updated Date: 19-Jul-2013

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days.
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** *

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X