H1B - Clock Stopped after RFE Response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B - Clock Stopped after RFE Response

"On July xx, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice

was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will

contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact

information for direct inquiries on your case."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Hello Friends,

I am writing with the hope that this might be useful for the people who are in this situation.

H1B was filed in PP - Vermont Center
    H1B RFE asking Client related documents and status changed to "Clocked Stopped"
    H1B RFE Response after 60 days and status changed to "Clock Restarted"
    After 6 days, around 1 PM, the status was exactly changed as above.
    After 4 hours, around 4:45 PM, the status has been changed to APPROVED...

Hope this helps! Let me know if I can be any help. Thanks

RFE for H1-B replied - Again the clock is stopped

I have applied for H1-B 2014 with premium processing. USCIS center is WAC. I belong to Mechanical filed and I have applied for a system analyst position through my company. I was sent an RFE on my education. My employer and attorney replied to the question.

The process started again and 3 days back, the case is updated with

On July XX, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.

I am wondering if this is another RFE or NOID. My empployer told me that they haven't recieved any mail from USCIS yet. If it is NOID, what are my chances of getting H1-B? My friend with same credentials got H1-B for 3 years from VSC center. I am wondering what's wrong with my petition.

Please advice

Comment

Originally posted by vinay8160 View Post
      I have applied for H1-B 2014 with premium processing. USCIS center is WAC. I belong to Mechanical filed and I have applied for a system analyst position through my company. I was sent an RFE on my education. My employer and attorney replied to the question.

The process started again and 3 days back, the case is updated with

On July XX, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.

I am wondering if this is another RFE or NOID. My empployer told me that they haven't recieved any mail from USCIS yet. If it is NOID, what are my chances of getting H1-B? My friend with same credentials got H1-B for 3 years from VSC center. I am wondering what's wrong with my petition.

Please advice
      As per my knowledge by reading other web posts, second RFE is very rare. Your case is supposed to be either Approval/Denial.

The education should not be a problem as long as you have good experience in IT industry. There are so many people in US successfully with Mechanical background.

So, you should eventually receive Approval notice very soon. Please let me know after you hear update from USCIS.

Thanks. May almighty help you brother

Comment

RFE approved

I would like to share my experience with the H1B petition filed this month -
        H1 filed under premium processing (Acceptance) - Day 1 to Day 7
        Premium Processing clock stopped (Initial review) - Day 7
        Got RFE in a fax/email to my employer - Day 7
        Replied properly to the RFE (employer took almost a week).
        After 1 week, response was faxed to USCIS.
        Premium Processing clock restarted again.

Within the second day of response, employer got approval mail.
        Status was still showing Initial review (PP clock restarted..blah..blah..).

I think, you should get decision/RFE in 8-10 calendar days in PP. 15 days is just a buffer.
        Btw, watch out for likely RFE's or a decision on Thursday or Friday :-). Either ways the ball is in your court when the weekend is closer. :-)
        Btw, the RFE was the same as that for rajusaforum member in this thread. Employer responded properly with all the necessary documents.

The clue here is that if you have all the documents and paperwork in place, decision in your favour is very likely.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyguy123 View Post
          I would like to share my experience with the H1B petition filed this month -
          H1 filed under premium processing (Acceptance) - Day 1 to Day 7
          Premium Processing clock stopped (Initial review) - Day 7
          Got RFE in a fax/email to my employer - Day 7
          Replied properly to the RFE (employer took almost a week).
          After 1 week, response was faxed to USCIS.
          Premium Processing clock restarted again.

Within the second day of response, employer got approval mail.
          Status was still showing Initial review (PP clock restarted..blah..blah..).

I think, you should get decision/RFE in 8-10 calendar days in PP. 15 days is just a buffer.
          Btw, watch out for likely RFE's or a decision on Thursday or Friday :-). Either ways the ball is in your court when the weekend is closer. :-)
          Btw, the RFE was the same as that for rajusaforum member in this thread. Employer responded properly with all the necessary documents.

The clue here is that if you have all the documents and paperwork in place, decision in your favour is very likely.

Hope this helps.
          Thank you my friend for sharing your experience. It might help someone for sure! God bless you.

Comment

RFE Response Review

Hi Friends,

Mine is Regular H1b . I have received receipt number in April.
            RFE - 25th August
            RFE response Review Status update - 5th Nov.

I am still waiting for the H1b petition Approval. Can any one please tell me how much time it will take. My status is just updated on 5th nov from RFE to RFE response Review.
            Regards
            Jordan

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X