Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Copy

Hi,

My H1b has been approved this year. Company X holds my H1b copy.
    I was terminated the next day after i received a approval notice from Company X via email.

I requested them to send me my H1b copy but they are not willing to do it. This is what they have told me

" First email :

It seems that you are no longer a Company X employee. I am not sure if we can share a copy of the filing with you.

Second Email:

It is policy that we cannot share anything at this point. Please contact HR on this. thanks "

HR person asked me to contact Talent Manager and when I contacted my Talent Manager he is asking me to contact my HR. They are just playing with me.

Can you please tell me what should be done in this regard.

Regards,
    SR

Originally posted by shailesh10 View Post
    Hi,

My H1b has been approved this year. Company X holds my H1b copy.
    I was terminated the next day after i received a approval notice from Company X via email.

I requested them to send me my H1b copy but they are not willing to do it. This is what they have told me

" First email :

It seems that you are no longer a Company X employee. I am not sure if we can share a copy of the filing with you.

Second Email:

It is policy that we cannot share anything at this point. Please contact HR on this. thanks "

HR person asked me to contact Talent Manager and when I contacted my Talent Manager he is asking me to contact my HR. They are just playing with me.

Can you please tell me what should be done in this regard.

Regards,
    SR
    You cant do much. Its the EMployer's petition and if they dont want to give you the details they have right to not do so.
    Are you in US? on What visa? While in US, ff H1 employee terminated you they should pay for your ticket back to home country.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X