Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h4 visa query

hi
    my husband went to u.s. on may 20.but he did not work till june15.andhe left the company with in 2 months & joined present company.
    i attended my h4 visa interview last month.but was refused under221g& asked to come again with more payslips of my husbands current company.this was because my husband had joined that present company only on the month i went for visa.so i couldnt have his payslips.

the visa officer has asked me to give an explanation as why my husband did not work for the company he went for the first 25 days?also why did he leave the company with in 2 months.

so when i go next time for the visa with my husbands present company payslips ,will there be any problem in issuing my visa.
    also i wanted to know whether you could give me any advice on the explanation asked by the officer
    thanking you

Hi Nikitha,
    Ask your husband to write a covering letter to the consulate explaining the issue. And go back to the consulate for your stamping only after you gather 2 or 3 payslips for the employment with the present company.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X