X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g white form_second time_new Delhi

Hi,
    Please help me understand the below.
    My husband and I appeased in US Consulate New Delhi on July 23, 2013. I had applied for F1 (COS from H4 To F1 was already approved a month back).
    He applied for H1b-enewal and was given 221g white form under administrative processing. He was asked general questions about his background and siblings name by VO.
    He went through a similar process in november 2010 for his first H1b stamping and was issued a pink slip but his visa was approved on April 2011 (5 months).

Please can anyone help us understand that how long could be the processing time?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards

Originally posted by preetk View Post
    Hi,
    Please help me understand the below.
    My husband and I appeased in US Consulate New Delhi on July 23, 2013. I had applied for F1 (COS from H4 To F1 was already approved a month back).
    He applied for H1b-enewal and was given 221g white form under administrative processing. He was asked general questions about his background and siblings name by VO.
    He went through a similar process in november 2010 for his first H1b stamping and was issued a pink slip but his visa was approved on April 2011 (5 months).

Please can anyone help us understand that how long could be the processing time?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards
    No one can predict the time it takes for processing . What was the reason for 5 months processing time earlier?

This is my pinion not legal advice,

Comment

221g white form_second time_new Delhi

@raghavi- we don't really know what was the reason behind the 5months. We just received the passport saying Clearance Received. And it seems like a name background check.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X