Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling to INDIA with I-797 approval with out H1B stamping

Hi ,

I have recently changed (oct -2012) status from L1B to H1B . H1B valid until oct-2015

Planning to go to India on DEC-2013.

I don't have H1B stamping ? Planning to go to canada or INDIA for stamping....

My question is If i Travel directly to India with out H1B stamp ( only with I-797 copy) do I need to book direct nonstop flight or Multi stop flight (for Ex : British airways via London) someone told me that with out H1B I might get in to trouble at London airport.

Please advice.

Originally posted by srajus View Post
    Hi ,

I have recently changed (oct -2012) status from L1B to H1B . H1B valid until oct-2015

Planning to go to India on DEC-2013.

I don't have H1B stamping ? Planning to go to canada or INDIA for stamping....

My question is If i Travel directly to India with out H1B stamp ( only with I-797 copy) do I need to book direct nonstop flight or Multi stop flight (for Ex : British airways via London) someone told me that with out H1B I might get in to trouble at London airport.

Please advice.
    When is your L1B expiring? If you are travelling via Europe there are some transit points which would require you to have a valid US visa in order to travel to India.

Check https://www.immihelp.com/foreign-tra...ia-usa-travel/ for more details.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      When is your L1B expiring? If you are travelling via Europe there are some transit points which would require you to have a valid US visa in order to travel to India.

Check https://www.immihelp.com/foreign-tra...ia-usa-travel/ for more details.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Thanks Raghvi My L1B is Expiring on apr-2014 . I am not sure whether my previous company cancelled my L1b or not ?

L1B to H1b (different employer ) transferred on oct 2013. Shall I travel with My L1B VISA stamp and H1B I-797 copy ? Pls advice.
      Last edited by srajus; 08-13-2013, 06:13 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X