Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g Administrative Processing chennai consulate

Hi,

I attended the interview at Chennai consulate on 8th Aug 2013, they have got all the documents from me except passport. Got 221g blue slip - Administrative processing with case number.

Is anyone facing the same? Any idea how long it takes to get a reply from the consulate?

Originally posted by yshu123 View Post
    Hi,

I attended the interview at Chennai consulate on 8th Aug 2013, they have got all the documents from me except passport. Got 221g blue slip - Administrative processing with case number.

Is anyone facing the same? Any idea how long it takes to get a reply from the consulate?
    Read around, there are numerous 221G cases.

No one can predict how much time it will take to get a reply as each case is different.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Read around, there are numerous 221G cases.

No one can predict how much time it will take to get a reply as each case is different.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      status updated date is changed to 4-sep but still in AP. Does it mean they have started working on my case?

Comment

221g Administrative Processing Chennai Consulate

Hi,

Same thing here. I attended the H1B visa interview at chennai on 1st July 2013, they have got my I-797A, Ds-160. And in CEAC website, the status was updated on 20th sep 2013, but I haven't received any information from the consulate yet.

- - - Updated - - -

status updated date is changed to 4-sep but still in AP. Does it mean they have started working on my case?
        Have you received any update from the consulate?. Mine was updated on Sep 20th, didn't get any update..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X