Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important H4 Visa Appointment Question

Hi All,

I work for Company 'A' currently and my marriage date is fixed for Jan 25th. I am on H1B visa status and have got my stamping also. I had booked the visa appointment for my wife on jan 30th 2006.

Now, I have got an offer from another company 'B'. I am planning to shift. But, my wife's visa appointment is booked with Petition number and name of the old company. Do I need to cancel the appointment and book again? Or can I on the day of interview go with the new H1B petition number and petitioner name and get my wife a H4? I dont have dates currently until Feb 21st.

The booking was done in TTSvisas.com site at Chennai. Please let me know.
    thanks
    Shankar

Originally posted by shasub21
    Hi All,

I work for Company 'A' currently and my marriage date is fixed for Jan 25th. I am on H1B visa status and have got my stamping also. I had booked the visa appointment for my wife on jan 30th 2006.

Now, I have got an offer from another company 'B'. I am planning to shift. But, my wife's visa appointment is booked with Petition number and name of the old company. Do I need to cancel the appointment and book again? Or can I on the day of interview go with the new H1B petition number and petitioner name and get my wife a H4? I dont have dates currently until Feb 21st.

The booking was done in TTSvisas.com site at Chennai. Please let me know.
    thanks
    Shankar
    No problem, you can attend the interview with new H1B petetion documents on the same day. No need of cancelling and rebooking the appointment.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X