Employer not paying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employer not paying

Here is what happened in my case. I am explaining in steps for clarity. He refers to my employer in the following sentences.

1. He did not pay me for some time i.e some months. I asked him to pay. He said he will pay but never paid. I went to his office on my own expenses and asked him he said he will pay but he never did.
    2. He is paying well now but he is still not paying me my old balance which I mentioned in step1.
    3. I got pissed off and asked him to give pay stubs as we need pay stubs to transfer H1b.
    4. He always delayed my pay stubs. I always used to ask him but he used to say I will give tomorrow and that tomorrow never came. Some how he used to make sure that there is a delay and I never had a current pay stub. Luckily I got some of them for my h1b stamping as I was going for my marriage.
    5. I got my H1B transferred now.
    6. He deposits cash in my bank account as his checks bounced a couple of times so he started depositing cash in my account and my pay stub has a note saying cash deposit. Not paying me and generating pay stub is illegal and I bought it to his notice but he never cared.

I have transferred my h1b now. What should I do to get my payments. If anyone has experience complaining to DOL please share you experiences with me.

Thanks for your time.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X