H1B client letter for visa interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B client letter for visa interview

I work for Employer A. Employer A was filed my L1 to H1 visa transfer with COS, 8 months back. Now, I need to go for visa stamping in India as I am planning to visit India.
    My role is developer and I work in Employer A premises. When my petition was filed earlier for COS, my employer A provided supporting letter with roles and responsibilities. I was recruited for developing applications in X technology and the same was described in supporting letter. It was not mentioned anything about a specific client. I am currently working on a project which is for Client ‘B’. The complete team is located in Employer A premises and work allocation/scheduling is handled by Employer A.
    • Do I need client letter from ‘Client B’ for visa stamping/ interview?
    • Any other documents I need to carry in relation with client (MSA or SOW etc)?

I appreciate your valuable advise.

Hello, Kiran.

Personal opinion. I am not a professional.

If you intend to, during the interview, say that you work for Client 'B', then you should be carrying every document that supports it. SOW, Engagement Letter etc.

Wait for other seasoned forum people to respond, you will have more clarity.

I wish you luck.

Cheers,

Originally posted by dkirankumar View Post
    I work for Employer A. Employer A was filed my L1 to H1 visa transfer with COS, 8 months back. Now, I need to go for visa stamping in India as I am planning to visit India.
    My role is developer and I work in Employer A premises. When my petition was filed earlier for COS, my employer A provided supporting letter with roles and responsibilities. I was recruited for developing applications in X technology and the same was described in supporting letter. It was not mentioned anything about a specific client. I am currently working on a project which is for Client ‘B’. The complete team is located in Employer A premises and work allocation/scheduling is handled by Employer A.
    • Do I need client letter from ‘Client B’ for visa stamping/ interview?
    • Any other documents I need to carry in relation with client (MSA or SOW etc)?

I appreciate your valuable advise.
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X