Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B transfer Query,Please help

I am working as a IT consultant.

1) Employer A filed my H1-B. I got a new job with Employer B and I have initiated my H1B transfer.Things are not good with employer B, so wanted to continue with Employer A. Can I directly continue to work with Employer A or do I need to do H1-B transfer again to Employer A?

2) Is there any chance that the Employer B will take any legal action against me?

3) Can 2 H1 visas valid at single point of time?

Please reply asap.

I am not a professional on Immigration matters.

My personal opinion, you have initiated the transfer now. I think, you should wait for the outcome of the petition. And then file for a petition for transferring back to Company A. (Or, you could also check if the transfer petition can be withdrawn).

I see no reason for Company B to take legal action unless you signed some contract and are breaching some/any of its clauses.

Do have a discussion with an Immigration attorney. It will help you with a perspective. These are personal thoughts.

Wish you luck.

Cheers,

Originally posted by jamesreuben72 View Post
    I am working as a IT consultant.

1) Employer A filed my H1-B. I got a new job with Employer B and I have initiated my H1B transfer.Things are not good with employer B, so wanted to continue with Employer A. Can I directly continue to work with Employer A or do I need to do H1-B transfer again to Employer A?

2) Is there any chance that the Employer B will take any legal action against me?

3) Can 2 H1 visas valid at single point of time?

Please reply asap.
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X