Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa related questions.

Hi,

I am on H1 B and I have got extension for myself approved. My wife's H4 will expire this month end. I am applying for her extension. I have few doubts.

(1) Where do I need to send I-539 and supporting documents?
    (2) What all documents are required.
    (3) I-539 form under Part 4 we have something like

If you answered "No" to Question 3g in Part 4 on Page 3 of this form, fully describe how you are supporting yourself. Include the
    source, amount and basis for any income.

What should I fill in this block? What supporting documents need as a proof for this description?

I hope my questions are clear enough. Please let me know in case of any other question.

Originally posted by pawanspace View Post
    Hi,

I am on H1 B and I have got extension for myself approved. My wife's H4 will expire this month end. I am applying for her extension. I have few doubts.

(1) Where do I need to send I-539 and supporting documents? -- Read the I-539 instructions on USCIS website. It will depend on your state of residence.
    (2) What all documents are required. -- Proof of her current status (Passport, I-94, Visa copies, your passport, I-94, Visa, paystubs) and proof of your relationship (marriage certificate)
    (3) I-539 form under Part 4 we have something like -- Your wife should answer that her husband is supporting her.

If you answered "No" to Question 3g in Part 4 on Page 3 of this form, fully describe how you are supporting yourself. Include the
    source, amount and basis for any income.

What should I fill in this block? What supporting documents need as a proof for this description?

I hope my questions are clear enough. Please let me know in case of any other question.
    See above.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X