Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B approved online but employer says he received a query

Hi,
    I have filed my H1b petition through my employer and i can see a post decision activity saying that uscis has mailed the approved I129S petition to my employer but my employer is saying that he has received a query last week regarding my petition. Is it possible that the online status is incorrect and actually it may be an RFE?

Please provide your inputs asap as things are worrying me now whether my employer is lying me or USCIS status is not correct.

Thanks in advance!

Hello, Neha.

I know of a case where during an H1 transfer, the online status said Approved. When the letter came, it had an Approval alright, but it carried a note that the applicant has not maintained his status and should leave the US and get a fresh stamp. The transfer was approved but the applicant had to leave the country.

What i am saying is, online might just say Approval, but the physical might have other instructions. So, wait for the physical notice.

Hope this helps.

Personal Opinion. I am not a professional on Immigration.

Cheers,

Originally posted by neha2508 View Post
    Hi,
    I have filed my H1b petition through my employer and i can see a post decision activity saying that uscis has mailed the approved I129S petition to my employer but my employer is saying that he has received a query last week regarding my petition. Is it possible that the online status is incorrect and actually it may be an RFE?

Please provide your inputs asap as things are worrying me now whether my employer is lying me or USCIS status is not correct.

Thanks in advance!
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X