Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 to H1 and L2 to H1

Hi Friends,

I have a question. I am right now working on L1 in USA and my company processed H1 for me and it got approved. I think it is applicable from October 1st.

My Wife is Working on L2 and her employer applied H1 for her but her H1 is in RFE state (they gave time till october 30th). We will submit documents in 2-3 days.

My Question is What will be her status from October 1st ? Can She stay in USA from october 1st? And can she work after October 1st ?

Please help me friends. Thanks in Advance

Hello, Ranjit.

Personal Opinion. I am not a professional on Immigration.

As per my understanding, isn't her L2 tied to your L1? If you do not maintain L1, she also loses L2, correct? I feel, you need to either get her on H4 or she should sort out her H1.

I might be wrong, this is my understanding. I am not a professional.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Originally posted by ranjitk9 View Post
    Hi Friends,

I have a question. I am right now working on L1 in USA and my company processed H1 for me and it got approved. I think it is applicable from October 1st.

My Wife is Working on L2 and her employer applied H1 for her but her H1 is in RFE state (they gave time till october 30th). We will submit documents in 2-3 days.

My Question is What will be her status from October 1st ? Can She stay in USA from october 1st? And can she work after October 1st ?

Please help me friends. Thanks in Advance
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X