Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 & H4 status approval

Hi my
    employer applied for H1 transfer to me and they applied H1 transfer for me and H4 transfer for my wife
    As i check status online, it show like below
    FOr H1
    the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you.

For H4
    we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I539 APPLICATION TO EXTEND OR CHANGE NONIMMIGRANT STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice,

My question is,
    will H4 for my wife get approved before H1, is it possible
    can you le tme know the scenarios

Thanks

For how long has the clock stopped status been there for your petition? I have seen it to either change to Approved or RFE within 4-6 business hours. My petition personally stayed there for 4 hours before turning to Approved. I guess this just means that a human person is handling your petition right then and the final status is yet to be updated.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice. Please consult an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by snowy View Post
      For how long has the clock stopped status been there for your petition? I have seen it to either change to Approved or RFE within 4-6 business hours. My petition personally stayed there for 4 hours before turning to Approved. I guess this just means that a human person is handling your petition right then and the final status is yet to be updated.
      The status is as of friday sep 06, .... can we count sat & sunday too

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X