Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMP/Urgent: Reg document missed while on port of entry to USA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMP/Urgent: Reg document missed while on port of entry to USA.

Hi,

My spouse is travelling to USA in H4 visa. Airways people has collected her hand luggage and kept it with them due not enough space in the flight (Might keep it in some other place in flight or might has put tat along with check in baggage) . Not sure where they have it now. But they have told only, she can get the bag once she reach the destination. She has kept all her supporting documents into that hand luggage except her passport. As soon as she reached the destination she has to appear for port of entry immigration interview. If they ask any document except passport. what could be the answer she can tell them. Is there any way that she can get those document before she appear for the immigration interview. could please answer me as soon as possible. Since she will be reaching USA tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
    Chidambaram

Hello, Chidambram.

I feel the bag is in the same flight, just that it is kept in custody of one of the flight attendants. They will positively hand it over to your wife, once she lands in US. I do not feel you should worry about this one.

I am not a professional. These are my personal thoughts.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Originally posted by chidambaram View Post
    Hi,

My spouse is travelling to USA in H4 visa. Airways people has collected her hand luggage and kept it with them due not enough space in the flight (Might keep it in some other place in flight or might has put tat along with check in baggage) . Not sure where they have it now. But they have told only, she can get the bag once she reach the destination. She has kept all her supporting documents into that hand luggage except her passport. As soon as she reached the destination she has to appear for port of entry immigration interview. If they ask any document except passport. what could be the answer she can tell them. Is there any way that she can get those document before she appear for the immigration interview. could please answer me as soon as possible. Since she will be reaching USA tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
    Chidambaram
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Nattybone View Post
      Hello, Chidambram.

I feel the bag is in the same flight, just that it is kept in custody of one of the flight attendants. They will positively hand it over to your wife, once she lands in US. I do not feel you should worry about this one.

I am not a professional. These are my personal thoughts.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Thank you so much !!!.

Any one has experienced these kind of issues pls reply me...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X