Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Employer change when my New H1B is in progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Employer change when my New H1B is in progress.

Hello All,

I really appreciate this forum & the people helping..

Coming to my situation here :
    I have applied for a new H1B from H4 this year.today i got a message from my Employer that i got a query stating to provide Client revenue & some financial details.My Employer says that he cannot support that and he made his hands up on this.

so my questions are
    1) what is better next step for me?.
    2) can i change my employer with the Reciept Number?.

Please help me....

Thanks
    Paddy

Hello, Paddy.

Yes. You should find a new employer and make him file a fresh petition for this H1B. You have the visa already, just need a new employer and petition.

Hope this helps.

Personal Opinion. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Cheers,

Originally posted by Paddy8 View Post
    Hello All,

I really appreciate this forum & the people helping..

Coming to my situation here :
    I have applied for a new H1B from H4 this year.today i got a message from my Employer that i got a query stating to provide Client revenue & some financial details.My Employer says that he cannot support that and he made his hands up on this.

so my questions are
    1) what is better next step for me?.
    2) can i change my employer with the Reciept Number?.

Please help me....

Thanks
    Paddy
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

I only have H4 Visa.For my New H1B Petition i got an RFE and my Employer said that he cannot support anymore ,as he cannot provide the documents requested.
      So,what can i do in this situation?.Can i move to a different employer with the existing Receipt Number without waiting for next year fresh H1b Quota.?.

Comment

Since the petition has not been approved, it cannot be used for 'transfer' or cap-exempt petition. You will have to wait until next year for filing a new petition.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Hello, Paddy.

Has you H1B not been approved? If it has not been approved, then i am sorry, in this scenario, you will have to wait till next year to file again.

Cheers,

Originally posted by Paddy8 View Post
          I only have H4 Visa.For my New H1B Petition i got an RFE and my Employer said that he cannot support anymore ,as he cannot provide the documents requested.
          So,what can i do in this situation?.Can i move to a different employer with the existing Receipt Number without waiting for next year fresh H1b Quota.?.
          These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X