Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the wait time gettting passport after H4 visa issued in Chennai?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the wait time gettting passport after H4 visa issued in Chennai?

Hi

My wife was issued a H4 visa in chennai on 08th Sep. She is yet to receive her passport with the visa stamped? How long does it take for the passport to be sent. She has a local address in Chennai in TTS file. Please help!!!
    Is more than three working days delay, normal?

Did any one of you face this situation? If so, how did you solve it?

thanks
    Jadan

hello jadan

Congrats on your wife getting the h4 visa. Can u let me know if u attended the interview with your wife. I was denied the b1/b2 visa 4 times . I wanted to appear for usmle cs exam but was denied the visa. I am about to apply for h4 visa with my wife soon. and as u mentioned in your earlier post is it true u cannot be denied a visa under 214b now. and i have my original docs mbbs degree certificate, usmle transcripts etc. what q's did they ask your wife. and how long did the interview last. let me know when your wife gets her passport back. thanks.

Comment

The visa officer will question your visa rejections. But he cant deny your visa based on those rejections. You need to prepare your documents thoroughly.
      I didnt attend the interview with my wife. She was asked very few questions.
      Read my other post.

Originally posted by adilmd
      Congrats on your wife getting the h4 visa. Can u let me know if u attended the interview with your wife. I was denied the b1/b2 visa 4 times . I wanted to appear for usmle cs exam but was denied the visa. I am about to apply for h4 visa with my wife soon. and as u mentioned in your earlier post is it true u cannot be denied a visa under 214b now. and i have my original docs mbbs degree certificate, usmle transcripts etc. what q's did they ask your wife. and how long did the interview last. let me know when your wife gets her passport back. thanks.

Comment

thanks for your reply

jadan .

Comment

Got it

My wife got her passport after three business days.
          Thanks everyone.

-Jadan

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X