H1B Stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping

I am in dilemma. Need suggestions from Gurus.

My H1B petition got approved applied through a Consultant. Yet to go for stamping. LCA was approved for an in-house project that is funded by a client xxx. But the client is not willing to provide a client letter. After, I came to know client letter is almost mandatory for successful stamping, contacted one prime vendor. He is willing to raise work order for one of his client yyy's assignment.

Option-1) LCA was approved as in-house and Location-AAA. Now going to interview with Client yyy-vendor-my employer Location-BBB. There is deviation with LCA. Will that be a problem?
    Option-2) Appear for stamping with in-house without client letter.

Which option is suggestible for successful stamping without any Admin processing. My petition valid up to April 2014.

Thanks,
    Kumar

H1B Stamping

Hello,

My best suggestion would be option 1. You can ask your employer to apply new LCA based on the new location BBB and try to get whatever the documents you can get from your end client, prime vendor and so on.

Dot worry and you will be alright. Just face it!!

Comment

Thanks a lot kadkhiq81. How many days will it take for new LCA approval? have very less as my petition valid till April 2014.

Comment

H1B Stamping

You can get LCA in 2 weeks time if I am not wrong.

Comment

Thanks. Sorry for another questions. What if the new LCA got rejected?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X