Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer in india before stamping

hi,
    i am new to H1 process and recently my H1 got approved but i am not appeared VISA consulate office for stamping yet. Please help me on the below queries.

1) is it possible to transfer my approved H1 to new employer in india before stamping ? or is it advisable to transfer after my VISA stamping through current employer ?

2) my employer not handover my H1 documents to me ? how to get these documents from my current employer?

3) what happens if i am not use my approved H1 ? i mean not going USA for job? is it impact any future H1 or L1 Stamping?

4) is there any time limit to go for a stamping soon?

Appreciate your valuable inputs on the same

Thanks

Originally posted by avani2013 View Post
    hi,
    i am new to H1 process and recently my H1 got approved but i am not appeared VISA consulate office for stamping yet. Please help me on the below queries.

1) is it possible to transfer my approved H1 to new employer in india before stamping ? or is it advisable to transfer after my VISA stamping through current employer ?

2) my employer not handover my H1 documents to me ? how to get these documents from my current employer?

3) what happens if i am not use my approved H1 ? i mean not going USA for job? is it impact any future H1 or L1 Stamping?

4) is there any time limit to go for a stamping soon?

Appreciate your valuable inputs on the same

Thanks
    1. Yes it is possible. Either way it does not matter, even if you transfer, the transferred petition needs to be approved first before you can travel.
    2. Because it can be transferred, the employer is hesitant to give it to you. After all they have invested the time and money. Only the employer can give it to you.
    3. No no impact.
    4. No time limit, you can go for stamping till the petition is valid.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X