Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consultants to sponsor visa conversion to H1 from L1 in finance domain

Hi,

I am currently in the USA and on L1 visa restricted to the current employer.
    My current employer wont file a H1 visa for me and therefore I am looking for a consultant who would help me with sponsorship for the H1 visa so that I can switch jobs.

I am not in IT but in core Finance. If you know any consulting firms who could help me sponsor and file for H1-B, it would be very helpful.

Thanks,

L

Originally posted by loki_1985 View Post
    Hi,

I am currently in the USA and on L1 visa restricted to the current employer.
    My current employer wont file a H1 visa for me and therefore I am looking for a consultant who would help me with sponsorship for the H1 visa so that I can switch jobs.

I am not in IT but in core Finance. If you know any consulting firms who could help me sponsor and file for H1-B, it would be very helpful.

Thanks,

L
    Hello, Loki.

This is possible. These consultancies are about profit / revenue. You take the onus on yourself to find yourself a job (Specialized knowledge of Finance) and these consultancies will happily support you. They will charge you for lending this support, but yes, they will support.

You will have to call a few of them. You will find many companies if you search online.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X