Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b premium porcessing application returned twice

HI

I have recently got a full time job. the company applied for my h1b transfer through premium processing. first time the application returned due to incorrect fee. now the application is coming back again for reasons to be known. My doubts are

1. does a rejection of h1b transfer occur without getting a receipt.

2. my visa is valid till november 4th 2013, given my h1b from previous employee is revoked this week. what would be my status and risk?

3. My last pay check was on 15th of Aug 2013. So, how much more time can I afford to stay without a pay.

4. Can i still apply with the same company after the application has been sent back twice.?

5. The company has never previously applied for H1b before. could this be a reason for this situation.

6. Are there any chances that the mistake would be due to my credentials. Note that all the documents are genuine and my new job perfectly matches with the previous work profile.

Please respond at the earliest. Thank you.
    Uma

H1b premium porcessing application returned twice

I am not sure about the reason why the application is returning back twice before even acceptance.

You need to maintain the H1 status all the time, I.e, Have to be on a payroll as you need to submit latest payslips when you do h1 transfer. That's why it is always to better to resign the current job once after transfer get approved. To me, it seems you are out of status.

2. To avoid that, You can go out of country and find a new employer who have much experience in h1 processing and initiate the transfer. You need to go for stamping if it is approved as your visa would get expire on nov 4th ( You can use the existing visa if your return date is earlier than the visa expired date)

Again, this is just my opinion and I might be wrong as well.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X