Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kabkaba
    replied
    Unless 221g is cleared and you eventually receive the Visa, it is considered as denial and must be mentioned.

Leave a comment:

• raghvi
    replied
    Originally posted by Venkateswara Rao View Post
    A small query I have in the DS-160 form that I’m filling.

It asks “Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa” and the answer may be yes or no because in the year 2007 I received 221g query for submitting documents like “market analysis report”.
    I didn’t submit the documents then as the employer didn’t get back and my case may have been abandoned due to no response. Petition is also expired.

In such case should I treat this as refusal of visa? But I didn’t receive any refusal letter either…
    Yes. 221G is a temporary refusal. So if you dent respond it eventually gets abandoned.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Leave a comment:

• Venkateswara Rao
    started a topic No response to 221g is VISA refusal?

No response to 221g is VISA refusal?

A small query I have in the DS-160 form that I’m filling.

It asks “Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa” and the answer may be yes or no because in the year 2007 I received 221g query for submitting documents like “market analysis report”.
    I didn’t submit the documents then as the employer didn’t get back and my case may have been abandoned due to no response. Petition is also expired.

In such case should I treat this as refusal of visa? But I didn’t receive any refusal letter either…

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X