H4 visa job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa job

Hi seniors, my wife is on H4 visa. She wants to look for a job. But she dosent have work experience. She has done master in electrical in India. What are the options of finding a job. Does any certification program available, so that to change H4 to student status.. your help is highly appreciated.. thanks.

Originally posted by praveen.cb16 View Post
    Hi seniors, my wife is on H4 visa. She wants to look for a job. But she dosent have work experience. She has done master in electrical in India. What are the options of finding a job. Does any certification program available, so that to change H4 to student status.. your help is highly appreciated.. thanks.
    Hello, Praveen.

There are a number of Desi IT Consultancies who would be glad to sponsor your wife's H1B. They also provide training in courses and then help with sponsoring H1Bs.

Your wife will have to switch to F1 and then apply for CPT, once on CPT she can start working and then seek a letter from her client and file for H1B.

There are a number of consultancies across the US. You will be able to find some in the area where you reside.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X