Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to apply for H1B from one employer to another?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to apply for H1B from one employer to another?

I'm in the U.S on L2 and applied for H1B through a consulting company A and it was approved on June 2013(validity: oct 2013-oct 2016). Company A said that they would revoke my H1 petition if I dont have any project starting October1 2013. Note: I was working for company A till June 2013. 1) In this situation is that possible for me to find another employer B and file the H1B Petition and keep my H1B Active? 2) Is that legal to stay in the U.S after Oct1st 2013(if company A files for revocation)? 3) What documents that would be needed for filing H1B petition throught employer B? Please advise. Appreciate your response.

Originally posted by vishnuprabhur View Post
    I'm in the U.S on L2 and applied for H1B through a consulting company A and it was approved on June 2013(validity: oct 2013-oct 2016). Company A said that they would revoke my H1 petition if I dont have any project starting October1 2013. Note: I was working for company A till June 2013. 1) In this situation is that possible for me to find another employer B and file the H1B Petition and keep my H1B Active? 2) Is that legal to stay in the U.S after Oct1st 2013(if company A files for revocation)? 3) What documents that would be needed for filing H1B petition throught employer B? Please advise. Appreciate your response.
    What do you mean " don't have any project starting October 1" ? On what job basis did you get the H1 in approval in the first place?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X