Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Help--Trainee in MNC and Moved to another MNC

Hi,

I worked for about 11 months as an trainee in a Big MNC(in the payroll of MNC and salary paid for the entire tenure),now i am moved to another MNC(1 year completed here).My papers are with INS (Rfe now).My Ques is will my Trainee priod will be considered as experience, as i read in the forum like INS strictly folllows the designation.In my case that company recruits as a trainee and confirms the employee status after the completion of 1 year, as i got btter oppurtunity i moved.But during my tenure with that company i was working in devepoment ,i have salary slips and also i have the client appreciation mail and also the appreciation award from the company for solving a very complex issue.Kindly clarify me like still desgn in that company will affect my stamping.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Aimhigh; 09-16-2005, 11:09 AM.

This is not a big problem when you have all the pay stubs. USCIS usually asks only for pay stubs not experience letters. This will not affect your stamping in fuuture.

This is not a legal advise. Use at your own risk!

Comment

Thanks for your comments...I too heard likeas long as we hav pay stubs we need nt to worry at all,but the desgn bothered me.Any how thanks for your comments

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X