Info required on consultancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info required on consultancy

I have an offer from a consultancy (B). Currently I am employed with Company (A). I have a valid H1B from this company and have been to US as well.
    Currently I am in India. B has agreed to do the H1B transfer for which I have to do a deposit of 3000$. This consultancy is listed in the IMMI H1B sponsor database as well.
    The 3K is refundable is what they say. For non-premium processing B will pay the fee etc for premium processing I will have pay the fee.

Can I trust these guys? Like I said it is listed in the IMMI H1B sponsor database. I am not sure if I can give out the consultancy name here.

Please help.

Thank You

Originally posted by agentbush View Post
    I have an offer from a consultancy (B). Currently I am employed with Company (A). I have a valid H1B from this company and have been to US as well.
    Currently I am in India. B has agreed to do the H1B transfer for which I have to do a deposit of 3000$. This consultancy is listed in the IMMI H1B sponsor database as well.
    The 3K is refundable is what they say. For non-premium processing B will pay the fee etc for premium processing I will have pay the fee.

Can I trust these guys? Like I said it is listed in the IMMI H1B sponsor database. I am not sure if I can give out the consultancy name here.

Please help.

Thank You
    Hello, AgentBush.

Do run a check on your consultancy , there is a review section there. If you read bad comments by other people then you know what to do.

Many Desi IT consultancies resort to these tactics, they are not all bad but it is not legal nonetheless. But this is how they operate.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X