Chances of H1B extention/transfer from india

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of H1B extention/transfer from india

I worked in USA as IT consultant in between Oct 2008 to July 2012 on H1B. After completion of my assignment in July 2012 with one of the client in US, I came back to India. My H1B got expired on September 2012. After a year this week I got an email from my client manager about a position in his team, he is ready to offer that position to me if I will be able to join in a month in USA.

My question is, even though my H1B got expired in September 2012, I still have more than 2 years cap in my old H1. Are there any chances of filing H1B transfer/extension from any consulting company on an immediate start basis and chances of getting visa?

Originally posted by krishna_rao View Post
    I worked in USA as IT consultant in between Oct 2008 to July 2012 on H1B. After completion of my assignment in July 2012 with one of the client in US, I came back to India. My H1B got expired on September 2012. After a year this week I got an email from my client manager about a position in his team, he is ready to offer that position to me if I will be able to join in a month in USA.

My question is, even though my H1B got expired in September 2012, I still have more than 2 years cap in my old H1. Are there any chances of filing H1B transfer/extension from any consulting company on an immediate start basis and chances of getting visa?
    Hello, Krishna.

Absolutely. You have every chance of filing for H1B revival: i) You will be cap exempt, and ii) You can start immediately, as soon as the H1B paperwork is approved, let's say in 2 months time (including interview).

Hope this helps.

Wishing you luck.

Cheers,
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

Chances of H1B extention/transfer from india

Much appreciate for your quick response.

Thanks so much
      Krishna

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X