Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 visa withdraw during 'decision' phase.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 visa withdraw during 'decision' phase.

A company has filed an H1 for me , it got picked in the lottery. but due to some personal reason, I have kept them on hold and the company has withdrawn the application. Now I see the status in USCIS as below:

Now, does my H1 application would still be considered under CAP? Could I/my employer re-apply, such that I can move ahead with the rest of the steps?

/ **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **/
    We mailed a notice acknowledging withdrawal of this application or petition I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. If you have not received the notice within 30 days, contact our customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If at some point in the future you wish to pursue the benefits provided by this application or petition, you must file a new application along with all applicable fees and evidence.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.
    / **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **/

Please, can someone who has knowledge on this issue, answer this.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Neep help, waiting for the reply. Please let me know whether the H1 appln of mine would still be considered under CAP, Can I approach any other employer who is willing to re-apply with total application fee(if needed).

Thanks.

Comment

You will not be cap-exempt since the petition was never approved.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X