H4 Interview for wife and 2 kids - Need expert comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Interview for wife and 2 kids - Need expert comment

Hi, I recently got my H1B approval and want to process H4 for my wife and two kids.

I want to send my second kid along with my wife to the interview and keep my first kid outside. Can I send all the three passports with her? Or Can I submit my first kid passport in drop box and send my wife and second kid to interview? I added kids details along with my wife details while creating in travel docs, it is asking payment for all the three at once. So, I am confusing. Please suggest.

Originally posted by IAMMAHESH View Post
    Hi, I recently got my H1B approval and want to process H4 for my wife and two kids.

I want to send my second kid along with my wife to the interview and keep my first kid outside. Can I send all the three passports with her? Or Can I submit my first kid passport in drop box and send my wife and second kid to interview? I added kids details along with my wife details while creating in travel docs, it is asking payment for all the three at once. So, I am confusing. Please suggest.
    Any particular reason why you would want to do so? Its always advisable that the entire family attend interview together.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X