Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Address Problem

Hi friends,
    I am having some issue regarding address. I am basically from calcutta. My passport is also issued from calcutta. My H1 visa interview is on 13th OCT from calcutta. Right now i am in Gujarat due to my job. So what ever address i have given to the Company (US) that is my gujarat address. But during my booking appointment from calcutta consulate I have given my calcutta address. It will create any problem? Now I have to filled up DS156, so what address I should give. My all petition and USCIs containing Gujarat address. Please help me.
    Girish

Hi Girish
    It shouldnt be a problem. You can use your present Address on DS156.
    (Any Comments Veena.. )
    Kumar
    Last edited by IndianTiger; 09-19-2005, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Hi friend,
      Thank you for your valuable reply. If anybody having any other reply please post.
      If any body can give me answer of my previous question it will help me lot. Please see my previous post on 17/09/2005.
      Waiting for your reply.
      you can reply in this mail ID also: [email protected]

Regards,
      Girish.

Comment

Hi Girish,
        This address on the DS 156 should generally be your residence at the place where you are currently employed. You will have to answer relevantly if you are questioned as to why u have chosen to go to Calcutta instead of Mumbai.
        VEENA
        (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Hi Veena,
          Thank you for your valuable answer. So what will be perfect answer for this question that why you came in calcutta instead of Mumbai?
          I have posted one query on 17/09/2005, I have mailed to you also, can you please give me the exact answer for those questions which will help me a lot.
          Thanking you.
          Girish

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X