Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query regarding visa re stamping.

Hi,

I am currently working for "A" organisation and have a valid H1B-visa till SEPTEMBER-2014. Now i want to transfer my visa from "A" to "B" organisation, adding to it i also want to visit my home country for a vacation. Now if i go to my home country, do i have to go for re stamping?

I have a stamping from Company A till SEPTEMBER-2014.Can i still travel on Company A stamping and have company B petition handy at POE while travelling from home country to USA.

Originally posted by priya88 View Post
    Hi,

I am currently working for "A" organisation and have a valid H1B-visa till SEPTEMBER-2014. Now i want to transfer my visa from "A" to "B" organisation, adding to it i also want to visit my home country for a vacation. Now if i go to my home country, do i have to go for re stamping?

I have a stamping from Company A till SEPTEMBER-2014.Can i still travel on Company A stamping and have company B petition handy at POE while travelling from home country to USA.
    Hello, Priya.

You are good with the visa and do not require re-stamping for entering and exiting USA. Old H1B Visa on the passport with valid dates (This is the visa) and valid I797 for Port of Entry (This is your status in USA) is what you need.

Hope this helps.

Wishing you luck.

Cheers.
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X