H1B and H4 visa together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B and H4 visa together

Me & my husband going for visa.I need information regarding h1b and h4 visa together.

DS-160 form we need to fill separately. We will get separate submitted id and visa receipt.

How we can get common scheduled interview at OFC and VAC?
    What are important thing need to take care in DS-160 while filling when there is case of h1b & h4 together?

Info of H1B (renewal visa) and H4 visa together and filling of DS-160 forms

Originally posted by heena3520 View Post
    Me & my husband going for visa.I need information regarding h1b and h4 visa together.

DS-160 form we need to fill separately. We will get separate submitted id and visa receipt.

How we can get common scheduled interview at OFC and VAC?
    What are important thing need to take care in DS-160 while filling when there is case of h1b & h4 together?
    Hi there,

I need clear information of filling DS-160 forms for my H1B visa (renewal) and for my fiance H4 visa. We want to attend the interview together. I understand that we require to fill 2 DS-160 forms. How should i proceed? Should I start with two different forms or once i finish mine do i get an option for adding my fiance's ds-160?

Can someone clear my doubts? Appreciate any help.

Regards,
    Shashi

Comment

You cannot get your Fiance on H4. Only post marriage your fiancee-then-spouse can attend H4 interview.

With that said, you will have to fill two different DS-160. But you can add dependents in the same profile that you create.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X