Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the possible safest approaches while transferring H1B VISA on regular proces?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the possible safest approaches while transferring H1B VISA on regular proces?

Hi,
    I have an approved VISA till 2016. My wife is now pregnant(4th Month). At this situation I got new employment Offer. Now I am concerning about safety VISA transfer. I am aware Premium process is the safest approach. I am figuring out other safe approaches if my new employer denies for applying premium process. The new employer has 98% VISA success rate and 92% green card success rate(statistics from myvisajobs.com). My specific questions are below

(1) At this situation how safe to go with regular process?
    (2) What precautions I have to take care while processing my H1B Transfer on regular process?
    (3) After 2 or 3 months if my VISA gets rejected, does we have any option to extend my stay in USA till my wife gets delivery?

Please advice

Thanks and Regards,
    Ramesh Babu

Originally posted by bvramesh219 View Post
    Hi,
    I have an approved VISA till 2016. My wife is now pregnant(4th Month). At this situation I got new employment Offer. Now I am concerning about safety VISA transfer. I am aware Premium process is the safest approach. I am figuring out other safe approaches if my new employer denies for applying premium process. The new employer has 98% VISA success rate and 92% green card success rate(statistics from myvisajobs.com). My specific questions are below

(2) What precautions I have to take care while processing my H1B Transfer on regular process?
    (3) After 2 or 3 months if my VISA gets rejected, does we have any option to extend my stay in USA till my wife gets delivery?

Please advice

Thanks and Regards,
    Ramesh Babu
    Hello, Ramesh.

I feel we are confusing pace with safety. Premium Processing is not for a guaranteed approval, it is for faster processing. That way, an Approval, if there is one, shall happen faster, if there is a Rejection, even that will be faster.

Regular Processing and Premium Processing are same in regards to the outcome. They differ from processing time perspective.

Hope this helps.

Wishing you luck.

Cheers,
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Nattybone View Post
      Hello, Ramesh.

I feel we are confusing pace with safety. Premium Processing is not for a guaranteed approval, it is for faster processing. That way, an Approval, if there is one, shall happen faster, if there is a Rejection, even that will be faster.

Regular Processing and Premium Processing are same in regards to the outcome. They differ from processing time perspective.

Hope this helps.

Wishing you luck.

Cheers,
      Hi,
      My apologies for confusion. I am aware that basic difference between Premium and regular processing is safety. I have 3 to 4 weeks time to join new employer and I have 2 weeks notice period with current employer. In case of premium processing, I came to know approval decision before resigning my current job. So I can play safe. Where as in case of regular processing there is no such option. I hope I made it clear.

Now I have VISA and green card statistics about my new employer with me. My goal is to stay in US till the end of June. My objective is assess the percentage of risk based upon the data. hence I need forum members valuable suggestions. That's why I have posted below questions.

Thanks in advance

Warm Regards,
      BV Ramesh Babu

Comment

Originally posted by bvramesh219 View Post
        Hi,
        My apologies for confusion. I am aware that basic difference between Premium and regular processing is safety. I have 3 to 4 weeks time to join new employer and I have 2 weeks notice period with current employer. In case of premium processing, I came to know approval decision before resigning my current job. So I can play safe. Where as in case of regular processing there is no such option. I hope I made it clear.

Now I have VISA and green card statistics about my new employer with me. My goal is to stay in US till the end of June. My objective is assess the percentage of risk based upon the data. hence I need forum members valuable suggestions. That's why I have posted below questions.

Thanks in advance

Warm Regards,
        BV Ramesh Babu
        My apologies for the typo,
        **Hi,
        My apologies for confusion. I am aware that basic difference between Premium and regular processing is Pace.**

Thanks and Regards,
        BV Ramesh Babu

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X