Travel while H1B transfer pending, still working for original employer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel while H1B transfer pending, still working for original employer

Hello All, I know that these questions have been asked a number of time. I have read a number of post but still do not have a clear idea. It would be great if you can share your insight.

Here are the details of my case:

I am currently with employer A with H1B visa stamp and petition valid till Sep 2015. I recently applied for a transfer to employer B, however I told them that I cannot start until the petition is approved. B got a RFE regarding beneficiary qualifications. At this point, my thought process is to continue working for A and withdraw my employment consideration from B.

I need to go on international business travel for A for about a month, in the next two weeks. My questions are regarding travel while H1B transfer is in progress. I will have employment letter, badge, latest pay stubs from A as I would still be working for them.

1) If B's petition gets rejected while I am outside the US, will I be able to enter the US on A's documentation.

2) If B's petition gets approved while I am outside the US with or without I 94, can I enter with A's documents.

3) Is it very risky to be traveling in this situation.

4) If B's petition is pending when I return, can I enter on A's documents.

5) If B withdraws the petition without responding to RFE, will it impact my future applications.

To be clear I now want to work for A and never work for B even if the petition is approved.
    Last edited by Swiftgp; 11-01-2013, 01:11 AM. Reason: Info

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X